- All year
- Friday and saturdays nights, eves of public holidays and school holidays -July and August high season
- April, May, June, September and October on weekdays – mid-season
- November, December, January, February, March on weekdays – low season
- Every Friday and Saturday throughout the year are in high season
- Arrival time: 17:00
- Start time: 12:00 p.m.
- 75 m² hut completely insulated with double glazing
- A large bedroom with a double bed (160X200cm + Duvet and pillows/ a mezzanine with 2 single beds (70X200cm + Duvet and pillows/ sitting area with a sofa bed for 1 person/ kitchen area with table + chairs, dishes, induction hob, micro-wave and fridge/ bathroom with shower and toilet.
- An equipped south facing terrace of 30 m² that will allow you to enjoy the sun from the morning until nightfall.
- Wood stove and central heating / water production.
- Accessible by a secure staircase.
- Brasero for evenings outside by the fire (wood provided).
To take with you ???
- Towels and toiletries
- Suitable shoes (!!!!!t especially no heeled shoes)
- Bathrobe and towel for the Jacuzzi
- Heated jacuzzi (only available from April to October)
The surroundings and accessibility
- The hut is located at the entrance of a wood but the road leading to it is concrete (there’s also a parking space at the entrance of the hut)
- Food shops, restaurants, bank, pharmacy at 3 km (Hotton village)
- Gas station, restaurants, pharmacy 6 km (Barvaux Village)
- Restaurants, shops at 10 km (Durbuy Village)
- Hospital at 13 km (City of March)
- Very good reception network 4 G (Orange, Proximus)
Safety and responsibility
The cabin is not forbidden to young children but it is high located and the guardrails of the terrace are relatively spaced with ropes (in the norms and safe for adults). In addition, the mezzanine is also quite high and is accessible with a simple ladder (guardrail around the ladder). It is therefore essential to monitor young children on a permanent basis.
The owner of the cabin is relieved of all liability in the event of an accident.
Safety standards are strictly respected. The cabin is equipped with a fire extinguisher (located below the kitchen sink), carbon dioxide detector and fire.
The candles inside the cabin are decorative. Please do not light them to avoid any risk of fire;-).
Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the cabin. Guests can smoke on the terrace. An ashtray is available near the bench.
It is important to pay attention to the heat emitted by the wood stove and especially to the rising nozzle (this one will be extremely hot). Do not touch them with your bare hands and be sure to keep them clear.
You must also close the wood stove after reloading the logs.